GraphQL Architect is a graph app for Neo4j Desktop that enables developers to build, query, and deploy GraphQL APIs backed by the Neo4j graph database, all from within Neo4j Desktop.
Install GraphQL Architect from the Neo4j Desktop Graph Apps Gallery.
Low Code GraphQL With GraphQL Architect
The goal of GraphQL Architect is to simplify the process of developing, querying, and deploying GraphQL APIs.
- Query local or remote GraphQL APIs using GraphiQL.
- Generate and run a local GraphQL API from an existing Neo4j Database, without writing any code. The schema will be inferred from the database’s data model.
- Alternatively, drive your Neo4j database’s property graph model by defining its GraphQL schema using the GraphQL Schema Definition Language (SDL).
- Add custom logic by adding Cypher statements to your GraphQL schema using the @cypher GraphQL schema directive.
- Edit the GraphQL schema using a schema-aware GraphQL type definition editor with linting and semantic auto-complete suggestions.
- Export and deploy your GraphQL API application.
With GraphQL Architect you can build, query, and deploy GraphQL APIs backed by Neo4j using just GraphQL SDL — no code is necessary. Custom logic can be added to your API using the Cypher query language.