Resources for getting started with GRANDstack.
- Egghead: Build a Neo4j & GraphQL API - This course shows some of the basics of getting data into and out of Neo4j, as well as leveraging neo4j-graphql.js to quickly create and use a full-featured GraphQL API.
Articles / References
- neo4j-graphql Github organization - a collection of tools for working with Neo4j and GraphQL
- neo4j-graphql server extension - a Neo4j server extension for serving a GraphQL endpoint from Neo4j
Tutorials / Examples
- GRANDstack starter project - simple template project for GRANDstack. Includes a GraphQL service that uses neo4j-graphql-js to resolve data from Neo4j and a React app that queries the GraphQL service with Apollo Client.
- GRANDstack movies workshop - build a simple movie recommendation web app using GRANDstack
- neo4j-graphql-js Apollo Launchpad - An Apollo Launchpad GraphQL API example using neo4j-graphql-js
- Apollo Launchpad neo4j-graphql-js example - A GraphQL server demo that uses neo4-graphql-js to translate GraphQL queries to Cypher, serving a simple movie recommendation GraphQL service
- Full Stack Application Development With GraphQL And Neo4j (Slides) - Slides from "Full Stack Application Development With GraphQL And Neo4j" GraphConnect NYC 2017