Build fullstack graph applications with ease
Use GraphQL to model and query your application data as a graph.
Build reusable and composable user interface components.
Consistent tooling for GraphQL across server-side and client-side development.
Model, store, and query your data the same way you think about it: as a graph.
New Book Release!
Fullstack GraphQL Applications with GRANDstack
Learn how to build a fullstack GraphQL application using using GraphQL, React, Apollo, and Neo4j Database. The book covers:
- Part 1: Getting Started With Fullstack GraphQL
- Chapter 1: What's the GRANDstack?
- Chapter 2: Graph Thinking With GraphQL
- Chapter 3: Graphs In The Database
- Chapter 4: A GraphQL API For Our Graph Database
- Part 2: Building The Front End
- Chapter 5: Building User Interfaces With React
- Chapter 6: Connecting Our React App To Our API
- Part 3: Fullstack Considerations
- Chapter 7: Adding Authorization
- Chapter 8: Deploying Our Application
- Chapter 9: Advanced GraphQL